This Website, the Climate-Smart Planning Platform (CSPP, or the “Site,”) is part of the World Bank's work facilitating access to data and decision-making tools with the objective of helping developing-country practitioners develop viable more sustainable alternatives to traditional development trajectories. The CSPP is an affiliated program of the Green Growth Knowledge Platform and has been made possible with seed funding from the World Bank, the Global Green Growth Institute, and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
The objective of the CSPP is to provide a neutral forum that enables easy discovery of high-quality, trusted data sets, tools, and knowledge - with a lot of built-in peer-to-peer and expert support. This initiative aims to help developing country practitioners with the analysis that leads to successful green-growth policy and investment implementation.
The CSPP will also support the development, maintenance, and use of complementary tools (i.e. models, methods, and approaches) and datasets by providing a common space for tool and data providers to openly share and update their offerings in a transparent manner. By supporting an active, participatory community, the CSP will be able to improve its toolkit provision, acquisition of datasets, and delivery of knowledge sharing.
Using This Site
Each part of this web site is protected by copyright, neighboring rights, database rights and/or other applicable law. Any use of this web site other than what is stated in the present agreement or in any additional specific restrictions that may apply, should be deemed prohibited.
By using the Site, User declares to be fully able and competent to enter into these Terms and Conditions and to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by this Agreement. If User does not agree to these Terms and Conditions, User must stop using the Site at any time. If User is accessing the Site as a representative of a legal entity, User represents that s/he has the authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of that entity and agrees that the term “User” refers to that entity.
The Site is not directed to children younger than 18 and is offered only to Users 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 years old, please do not use the Site.
General Terms and Conditions
- The CSPP is pleased to allow Users, subject to these Terms and Conditions and to other additional specific restrictions that may apply to specific material within this Site, to:
- visit the Site,
- download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, "Materials") from the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- use the blogs, bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other social media (collectively, "Interactive Tools");
- upload links, comments, forums, recommendations, photos, videos, music, sounds, images, text, files, listings, postings, messages, tags and other content or material (collectively “Content”) through the Interactive Tools that may be available on this Site.
All these actions must be effected in strict compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations and rules.
- Some Interactive Tools and other applications of the Site may ask the User to register and provide personal information such as name, gender, city, email address, school, work, employer or organizational affiliation, country of citizenship or residence; if User does not want to provide the requested information, User can stop using the Site;
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings, interpretations, and conclusions expressed in the Materials in this Site are those of the various authors of the work and are not necessarily those of the CSPP or its individual partners or other contributors
- Those rights that have not been expressly granted in the present Terms and Conditions are hereby reserved.
Disclaimers, Limitations on Warranties and Representations and Waivers
- Materials provided on this site are provided "as is" and “as available” without warranty of any kind. The CSPP and its successors, affiliates, contractors, employees, suppliers, licensors, partners and agents expressly disclaim all representations, warranties, or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness, performance, system integration, quiet enjoyment, title, and non-infringement.
- Specifically, the CSPP:
- Does not make any warranties or representations as to any third-party Content accessible via an internet link or any Content posted by the User or by any third party;
- disclaims any warranty that the Site, Content and Materials will meet User’s requirements or be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes the Site available is free of viruses or other harmful components;
- makes no guarantee regarding the amount, timing and delivery of any clicks or impressions with respect to any Material or Content or advertising on the Site;
- does not ensure that User Information and Content will not be lost, misused, forged, destroyed, intercepted, targeted in a cyber attack or subject to unauthorized access, disclosure or modification;
- takes no responsibility, and assumes no liability for any Information or Content posted by the User or any third party on the Site. The CSPP may periodically add, change, improve, or update the Materials on this Site without notice;
- assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Site for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time the CSPP chooses, in its sole discretion to monitor the Site, the CSPP nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content of the Site, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
- Use of this Site is at User's sole risk. Under no circumstances shall the CSPP, any other member of the CSPP, or any partner in the Green Growth Knowledge Platform, or their content providers, be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to result from use of or in connection with any activity in relation to this Site, or as a result of the transmission or disclosure of confidential or partially disclosed Content or Information (including, without limitation, anything (including any tools made available through this Site) that may personally identify the User or the User’s location) through the access to or use of this Site or any Interactive Tool or otherwise provided thereby, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto as well as any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, unauthorized distribution, modification or destruction of Content or Information provided or transmitted by User or forging of User’s e-mail.
- Under no circumstances or legal theory, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the CSPP or any member of the CSPP, its Board of Executive Directors, donors, contractors, employees, or any other Content provider, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, cost of cover, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if the CSPP has been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising from or relating to this Agreement or the use or the inability to use the Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the User from the CSPP or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- User specifically acknowledges and agrees that the CSPP is not liable for any conduct of any User, including but not limited to violation of the Jurisdiction Laws. In this regard, User is solely responsible and liable for all actions, activities, acts and omissions taken via the User’s member account, User name and/or password, whether or not made with User’s knowledge or authority.
- User specifically acknowledges and agrees that nothing in any agreement (or related policies) User may be subject to (with any network creator or other party) will alter, impair, supersede, amend or otherwise affect in any way any terms of this Agreement or any guidelines related thereto.
- User specifically represents and warrants that, when accessing the Site:
- User is 18 years of age or older;
- User will comply with all local, state, national and international laws, regulations, judicial or governmental orders and treaties that are applicable in the jurisdiction where the User is domiciled and/or accesses the Site (collectively “the Jurisdiction Laws”);
- User is solely responsible for any violation of the Jurisdiction Laws.
- s/he owns or otherwise controls all the rights to the Information and Content uploaded or linked to her/his member account or through any Interactive Tool;
- the Information and Content uploaded or linked to his member account or through any Interactive Tool are accurate;
- by the supply of the Information and Content to the CSPP, User does not violate this Policy and does not infringe the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity;
- s/he agrees to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of any Content uploaded or linked to her/his member account or through any Interactive Tool.
- This site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various content providers. The CSPP does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of:
- any advice, opinion, statement or Materials provided by any information provider or content provider;
- any Content or Information provided by any User of this site or other person or entity.
- Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, Material, Content or Information shall also be at User’s own risk. Neither the CSPP nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, unauthorized distribution, destruction, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any Content or Information herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting there from.
- As a condition of use of this Site, User agrees to indemnify the CSPP, its affiliates, and all content providers from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of User's use of this Site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by User of these Terms and Conditions. If User is dissatisfied with any material on this Site or with any of terms and conditions of use of this Site, User's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
- Nothing in this Site or any Materials shall be construed, implicitly or explicitly, as containing any investment recommendations. The CSPP is not registered under the U.S. Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Accordingly, nothing in such Site, or in such Materials, constitutes an offer of or an invitation by or on behalf of The CSPP to purchase or sell any shares or securities nor should it be considered as investment advice.
- User may elect in User’s sole and exclusive discretion to act or take part in activities in public settings, as well as interacting with the general public in order to participate in some interactive activities that could be contained in this Site. User specifically acknowledges and agrees that any such actions or activities, including but not limited to taking part in activities in public settings and interacting with the general public, are performed entirely and exclusively at User’s own risk. User specifically acknowledges and agrees that User may elect not to participate in any actions or interactive activities in public settings at any time.
- Users may submit comments on news items and articles, and comments and ratings on any document, tool or dataset on this site. The CSPP retains the right to remove any comments we determine to be, at our sole discretion, unacceptable. This includes personal attacks, profanity, or comments that are for any other reason objectionable. We also retain the right to make necessary edits to grammar and spelling.
- Users agree that all comments and ratings are public. Any information received will not be considered confidential. The CSPP does not claim ownership of any comments submitted. However, by submitting comments you grant the CSPP a perpetual, royalty-free license to use, distribute, reproduce, edit, and publish this information in other formats. Users agree not to post content protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity). If you contribute comments that do not constitute your original work of authorship, you represent and warrant to the CSPP that you do not infringe on any third party’s copyright or other proprietary rights and that you have secured all necessary permission and licenses prior to contributing such content to the Microfinance Gateway. We also retain the right to not approve trackbacks that are deemed for any reason inappropriate.
Links to third-party web sites and use of Interactive Tools
- This website contains links to third-party websites, which are not owned or controlled by the CSPP. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those other websites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other websites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other websites. Inclusion of links to other websites should not be viewed as an endorsement or recommendation of the content of linked websites. Different terms and conditions apply to your use of any linked websites—once you leave this website, these Terms and Conditions no longer apply. Your correspondence or business dealings with any entities found through linked websites are solely between you and such entity. The CSPP is not responsible for any losses, damages, or other liabilities incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- In the case of Interactive Tools, User specifically acknowledges and agrees that s/he is solely responsible for the Content that s/he uploads or links to her/his member account and transmits to other Users through the Interactive Tools as well as for her/his interactions with other Users. User agrees to use the Interactive Tools only to send, receive and post messages and material that are proper and related to the particular content area. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using an Interactive Tool, User shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful Content.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another User of a Forum that User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Disrupt the normal flow of communities or negatively affects other Users' ability to participate in communities.
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted or “stalk" or otherwise harass anyone.
- Violate any Jurisdiction Laws.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, other Users' member accounts, names, passwords, personally identifiable information or other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to the Site or use the Site in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions.
- Modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site or the rights of use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person.
- Constitute or promote Information or Content that User knows is false or misleading, furthers or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
- Transmit "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming".
- Post Information or Content that includes restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
- Solicit or collect personal data including telephone numbers, addresses, last names, email addresses, passwords or personal identifying information from other Users or other third parties.
- Promote commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from The CSPP such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
- Knowingly communicate with any User under the age of 18 or communicates in an inappropriate manner with other User.
- Circumvent or modify, attempt to circumvent or modify, or encourage or assist any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of the Site.
- Perform any automated use of the system, such as, but not limited to, using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages.
- Use the member account, User name, or password of other User at any time or disclose his password to any third party or permit any third party to access his member account.
- Sell or otherwise transfer his member account or User name.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or with any applicable laws and regulations.
- If User does not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, User shall not use, access, display, download and/or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained through the Interactive Tool.
- User acknowledges that exchanges on the Site, and on Interactive and Social Media Tools are public and not private communications. Further, User acknowledges that chats, postings, conferences, e-mails and other communications by other Users are not endorsed by the CSPP, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by the CSPP. The CSPP reserves the right for any reason to edit and remove without notice any Contents of the Interactive Tools received from Users, including without limitation e-mail, blog comments, and bulletin board postings.
IV. Intellectual Property:
- The Site and its contents are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. other countries, and international law. The Site is also protected as a collective work or compilation under U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties. All individual articles, columns and other elements making up the Site are also copyrighted works. User agrees to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on the Site. User acknowledges that the Site has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by the CSPP and others, through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property. User agrees to protect the proprietary rights of the CSPP and all others having rights in the Site, during and after the term of this Agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by the CSPP to protect its contractual, statutory, and common law rights in the Site. User agrees to notify the CSPP in writing at email@example.com promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the Site by any individual or entity or of any claim that the Site infringes upon any copyright, trademark, or other contractual, statutory, or common law rights. All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, know-how, and other proprietary rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the Site (the “Intellectual Property Rights”) shall, as between User and the CSPP, at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of the CSPP. All present and future rights in and title to the Site (including the right to exploit the Site and any portions of the Site over any present or future technology) are reserved to the CSPP for its exclusive use.
- By exercising the rights granted herein, the User agrees to fully respect the intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of others on the materials not produced by the CSPP contained in this site, even if the latter rights prevent the full exercise of the rights granted to User hereby.
- If Users send, submit, upload, post, or otherwise make available material to the Site, including, without limitation, photographs, comments, information, text, video, feedback, or other materials, or unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions, or other materials (each a “Submission” and collectively, the “Submissions”), unless indicated otherwise, User hereby grants to the CSPP and its affiliates, partners, and representatives a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, copy, and display any Submission, in whole or in part, throughout the world in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, including all promotion, marketing, publicity, and any other uses thereof, without notice or attribution to User or any other entity or person and without obtaining any further permission or license or making any payment whatsoever, and User acknowledges that the CSPP has no obligation to use User’s Submission. User grants to the CSPP the right to use the name, voice, and/or likeness that User submits in connection with such Submission and all intellectual property and other proprietary rights included in the Submission.
- User represents and warrants that he or she owns or otherwise controls all of the rights to the Submission, and that User has a valid and enforceable license from all creators of such materials, including User, and all persons identified in User’s Submission, to use and sublicense such materials herein; that the Submission is truthful and accurate; and that use of the material you supply does not violate the Terms and Conditions, and will not cause injury to any person or entity. User represents and warrants that User will indemnify the CSPP for all claims resulting from the Submission. User hereby waives all copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, and all other claims or causes of action against the CSPP. The CSPP takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submission. User agrees that any physical copy of User’s Submission shall be deemed, and shall remain, property of the CSPP. User agrees that User shall not be entitled for any reason to terminate or rescind this license and release, nor to enjoin, restrain, or otherwise impair the exercise of any rights and privileges granted hereunder.
- User hereby agrees that if his Posted Information is removed from the Site, the CSPP shall retain the rights provided below. The CSPP may choose to use Information and Content to compile profiles for statistical purposes and may choose to trade with such profiles and statistical data, as long as the profiles or statistical data cannot be linked to any specific data subject, including User, by a third party.
- The CSPP does not claim any ownership rights to the Content that User uploads or links to her/his member account using the Site.
- Users must not, under any circumstances:
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary legal consents.
- Upload other organizations’ logo or emblem or trademark.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other rights of The CSPP or of any other person.
- Include a photograph or video of another person without that person's consent.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions may be interpreted to reduce, limit or restrict the exclusive rights of the owner(s) of the information, documents and materials contained in the site under copyright law, neighboring rights law, database law or other applicable laws.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall constitute or be considered an authorization to use the name, emblem or official seal of any of the CSPP institutions or any abbreviation of such name for advertising or of any other purposes.
Procedure For Sending Complaint Notices
It is the CSPP’s policy to respect content owner rights and to respond to claims of infringement. If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent of one and you believe that your copyright is being infringed by any Materials on the Site, please notify us by submitting a notice of claimed infringement, including the information listed below, to the CSPP’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Designated Copyright Agent: Venkat Ganeshan Gopalakrishnan
The CSPP may implement, at its sole discretion, the expeditious removal of infringing material and the termination of the usernames and access of users who qualify as repeat infringers. Please make sure that any notice of claimed infringement you send to the CSPP’s Designated Copyright Agent (above) includes all of the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- an identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- an identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, your email address;
- a statement that the you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you either (1) are the copyright owner or (2) are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES. THE CSPP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES IN ANY SUCH MATTERS.
- Account Registration - Privacy
- As part of the registration process or the creation of a profile process which may be necessary to obtain access to parts of the Site, certain registration information will be provided to the CSPP. User represents that User’s registration information and any other information that provided is accurate and truthful. User shall promptly update the registration information through the Site or as otherwise directed by the CSPP in order to keep such information true, accurate, and up to date. Each registration is for a single User only except as otherwise set forth herein for Users authorized by their employers to use the Site. User agrees that creation of an account may be denied based on the inability to verify the authenticity of User’s registration information. A login, such as a unique username and password (User’s unique username and password, the “Login”) will be created and may be used by User to gain access to the applicable portions of the Site only for so long as User is authorized to access and use the Site in accordance with the TOU. User agrees to treat the Login as confidential and not to disclose the Login, or any part of it, either directly or indirectly, to any person. If User’s employer provides User with a Login to be used for the employer’s benefit, User agrees to abide by the conditions set by User’s employer for use of the Login and to disclose the Login only to other employees authorized and designated by User’s employer. User shall not use a Login that the CSPP, in its sole discretion, deems offensive or inappropriate. User is fully responsible for all usage and activity of the Site, including, but not limited to, any use of the Login. User is responsible for all access by other Users to materials that User maintains on the Site. Only User may access the Site through the Login and access may not be shared with any other person except as set forth herein for Users authorized by their employers to use the Site. Access to the Site may not be used in any manner that is inconsistent with the Terms and Condition. User agrees to maintain only one account with the Site at any time and certify that you currently have no other account(s) with the Site. User understands and agrees that User has no ownership rights in User’s account. User understands and agrees that, if User cancels its account, the CSPP and third parties may retain copies of information provided by User.
- Notwithstanding, registering for certain applications or Interactive Tools is optional. If User chooses not to register or provide Personal Information, User can still use the Site. However, User will not be able to use some Interactive Tools or applications or to perform certain actions such as to upload or download information or to receive certain communications such as emails and newsletters, for example.
- If User chooses to use any Interactive Tool that requires registering or provision of Personal Information, part of User’s Personal Information such as e-mail address, gender, city, country, school, work, employment or organizational affiliation may be published, translated, distributed, displayed and in general be available to other Users registered on the Site. The CSPP also reserves the right to share this information with its individual partners.
- Member accounts, User names and passwords are personal to each User. Users shall not allow any others to use their member account, User name or password under any circumstances. Each User is responsible for guarding his password carefully with the full awareness that a failure to keep his password secure will enable others to engage in transactions for which the User will be legally responsible. Users shall notify immediately the CSPP if they become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of (or activity using) their member account, User name or password or any other need to deactivate their member account, User name or password due to security concerns. Email must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- User agrees (i) immediately to notify the CSPP at email@example.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of the Site, or any known or suspected breach of security, including but not limited to, loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of a Login; and (ii) properly to exit the Sites at the end of each session. THE CSPP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM USER’S FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE REQUIREMENTS. If a device on which the Site is accessed is sold or transferred to another party, User agrees to delete all cookies and software files obtained by or through use of the Site that are stored on such device. Notwithstanding anything else herein, the CSPP reserves the right to pursue any and all claims against you and any person or entity using User’s Login. The CSPP may require User to change its Login, and reserves the right to suspend User’s account.
- The CSPP reserves the right periodically to audit and monitor (physically or electronically) the use of the Site to ensure compliance with the TOU and to maintain and improve the provision of the Site.
VI.Linking and Framing
- Users may not frame the Site or any portion or page of this Site. Users may not archive, cache, or mirror any page or portion of a page of the Site. Users may not include a link(s) on their website to the Site, or any page or portion of the Site, without our written permission. To request permission to link to the Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If User receives permission to link to the Site, User may not link to the Site any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topics, names, or material or information that violates any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, or publicity rights. If User links to the Site, User may not portray any person or subject in a false or misleading light. In addition, User may not imply that the CSPP is endorsing User’s products or services. Any violation of this provision may result in termination of User’s access to and use of the Site effective immediately.
Trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the CSPP, its affiliates, its licensors, its content providers, and other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos, and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed on the website without the owner’s prior written permission, except as otherwise described herein. The CSPP reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and its content.
- The Site employs a range of technologies to protect the data maintained. Despite such undertaking, it is possible for Internet-based communications to be intercepted, subject to unauthorized access, lost, misused, disclosed, modified, forged, destroyed or targeted by cyber attacks. Therefore, the CSPP cannot ensure that User Content and Information will not be intercepted, subject to unauthorized access, lost, misused, disclosed, modified, destroyed, or targeted by cyber-attack.
- The CSPP reserves the right but not the obligation to monitor any Content, where posted on this Site. For Site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all Users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change Content or Materials, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload Content or change Content or Materials on this Site are strictly prohibited and may be punishable by law. If monitoring reveals evidence of possible criminal activity, such evidence may be provided to law enforcement personnel.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect unless and until User member account is terminated as provided herein. User is entitled to remove his Content, Posted Information and cancel her/his member account at any time. In this case, the CSPP retains the license rights as provided above.
The CSPP shall have the right immediately to terminate the Terms and Conditions in the event of any breach by User. The CSPP may discontinue the Site, or change its availability to User, at any time in its sole discretion. User accepts that the CSPP has the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Site at any time. User accepts that such changes may result in User being unable to access the Site.
The CSPP shall not be liable to User or any third party for the termination or suspension of the Site, or any claims related to the termination or suspension of the Site. Upon termination of Terms and Conditions, User must discontinue User’s use of the Site and destroy promptly all materials obtained from the Site and any copies thereof.
Any dispute or difference involving the CSPP arising out of, or in connection with, the Site or the use of the Site which cannot be amicably settled between the parties to such dispute shall be arbitrated in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect by one arbitrator appointed in accordance with those rules. The arbitration shall take place in the District of Columbia. Any resulting arbitration decision shall be final and binding on both parties. Judgment upon any arbitration award in favor of the CSPP may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
XI.Preservation of Privileges and Immunities
Nothing herein shall constitute or be considered to be a limitation upon or a waiver of the privileges and immunities of the CSPP or its individual partners, which are specifically reserved.
- The CSPP reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to:
- alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any Materials or Content in any respect. The CSPP shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith;
- to delete, disable, deactivate or terminate member accounts, remove or edit Materials or Content, cancel services, block User’s email, IP address, or otherwise terminate User’s access to or use of this Site or any portion thereof in its sole discretion and without notice;
- shut down the Site, application or any Interactive Tool, with or without notice, and with no liability of any kind to User; and/or
- change, alter or amend these Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement at any time, without notice to any User.
- The CSPP reserves the right to use, process and disclose without restriction any anonymous or generic data (including statistics) in which the User cannot be identified.
- No waiver by the CSPP of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding except as set forth in writing, signed by its duly authorized representative.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions or you want to give notice according to Section IV, please contact us at email@example.com
 Effective September, 1, 2014